Insulated Heat Shrink Tubing and Terminal by AIRNIX, 125Pieces Set, BHT Heat Shrinkable Butt Connectors, Water and Vibration Proof, Corrosion Free, Gauge Range(22-10 AWG) for Industrial Applications
- TUBING AND TERMINAL DURABILITY – Made from The Polyamide Hot-Melt Adhesive and Polyolefin Shrink Tubing that provide excellent waterproof seal, high tensile strength, as well as stretch and mechanical damage resistance
- FULLY INSULATED MAKING PERFECT WATERPROOF - Insulation tubing consists of dual wall design, outside Polyolefin tubing and inside Polyamide Hot-Melt Adhesive. On application of heat, polyolefin tubing shrinks in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing design ensures waterproofing the seal and prevents wire corrosion
- FIRM WIRE CONTACT IRRESPECTIVE OF TEMPERATURE CHANGE - Strong crimp makes firm contact that reduces chances of getting wire slip out of the connector even during varied temperature range -55°C ∼ 1250°C
- WIDE APPLICATIONS / IDEAL FOR COUNTLESS USES – Used in Industrial and domestic applications. Widely used in automotive, marine, and many other applications such as RV, R/C etc.
- WIDE CHOICE BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS – 125 piece set consists of 50 pcs. Red 22-16AWG, 50 pcs. Blue 16-14AWG and 25 pcs. Yellow 12-10AWG connectors.
Are you fed up with the connectors that slip out very frequently, drop voltages, corrode often and prone to machine breakdown? Then you need the connectors that provide you the best assurance in all above cases.
Start using the connectors made from the Polyamide Hot-Melt Adhesive and Polyolefin Shrink Tubing that provide excellent waterproof seal, high tensile strength, as well as stretch and mechanical damage resistance.
- 125 Piece set: Red 22-16AWG (Qty 50), Blue 16-14AWG (Qty 50), Yellow 12-10AWG (Qty 25)
- Tubing and Terminal are made from The Polyamide Hot-Melt Adhesive and Polyolefin Shrink Tubing
- Varied operating temperature range -55∞C ~ 1250∞C
- BHT protects splices from water and corrosion
- Provides strain relief against vibration in rugged environments
- More reliable than conventional crimp terminals
- Excellent stretch and mechanical damage resistance
- Great translucent tensile strength
- High elasticity that provides consistent performance
- Shrinkage ratio 3:1. Quick Shrink Tubing
- Excellent durability such as waterproof seal, high tensile strength, as well as stretch and mechanical damage resistance. Strong crimp for firm contact to reduce chances of getting wire slip out of the connector even during varied temperature range -55∞C ~ 1250∞C
- Applications - The Tubing and Terminal are used in many Industrial and domestic applications. They are widely used in automotive, marine, and many other applications such as RV, R/C etc. General usage includes Electronics, any kind of appliances, automotive garage, electrical and electronics instruments, power cable repair, engine repair etc.
- Offers long-term performance with easy installation at a low installed cost
Order Today by Clicking on Add to Cart and Experience the Durability of our Insulated Heat Shrink Butt Connectors